Friday, July 31, 2015

Interactive Science Notebooks

I have been  using ISNs in my 8th grade classroom for the past several years and love them!  My students also love using their notebooks and they help every child - those who love to organize and those that find organization a challenge.  Many of my fellow teachers (grades 5-8) have also been using them for math and language arts with great results. 

Go to http://sciencespot.net/Pages/ISNinfo.html to find a listing of resources you can use to implement ISNs in your classroom.   Scroll down the page to find a listing of tips & tricks as well as FAQs I have received from Science Spot visitors.  You can start simple and build from there.  Do a search on Pinterest to find other great ideas. 

Feel free to e-mail me if you have any questions or need ideas to help you make the most of ISNs.  In my 25 years of teaching, these have been one of the most valuable tools I have utilized! 

No comments:

Post a Comment